Sunday, September 30, 2012

Christmas Card for Weekly Challenge #35 Joan's Gardens

Joan's Garden Weekly Challenge #35

#35 Challenge from Joan's Garden

Use a piece of design paper for background
Use a dimensional flower
Use a flourish
Use a sentiment
For this challenge I used Heartfelt Creations die Poinsetta for flower ( I put some beads in the center of the flower) , for flourish I used Cheery-Lyn Design die Pine Branches that I purchased at Joan's Garden. The cardstock is GINA K wine with everything. The ribbon is from my local craft store Keeton's. Thanks for taking a peek at my card.

  

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, what perfect paper to use with this challenge, and your poinsettia is beautifully shaped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! Absolutely love the purple poinsettia!! The color goes perfect with that pretty bird DP! Followed the link from Joan's challenge so I could see your pretty card better. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria, oh my this is beautiful. I love everything about it. Your flower is beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansagardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Gloria. It is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing it with us in our challenge at Joan's Gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GLORIA, Christmas Card. i just found you website and just getting to know my way around here from what i seen so far it fantastic keep up the super work i got to go now but i be back very soon best of luck to all you people. graphics are very nice. it's a fantstic web site super job. WWW.WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET (you might like the crafts tips ) it got wonderful colors. this card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete