Saturday, October 6, 2012

Elegant Birthday Card

Elegant Birthday Card because your 98 today!

Made this card for a co-worker to give to her friend who was turning 98 years old! It's amazing how time just goes by so quickly. I was inspired to make this card by Joan Fricker of Joan's Garden. She had made this card at one of her workshops posted it on her site and I just loved it! Thank you Joan! I used the new Marianne Die and embosser, the new exquisite circles and lavender liquid pearls. I used a glitter paper in the background and glittered corner die from Cheery-Lyn Designs. The flower was Spellbinders Spiral Blossom One. Thanks for taking a peek at my card.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gloria! Thanks for visiting my blog and signing up to follow me. Wish I could follow you as well but I don't see the where I can sign up...am I missing it? You do beautiful work. This card is down right GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...don't you just love those gorgeous dies??

    ReplyDelete
  3. your gallery is just very nice .graphics are very nice . your website it just super. best of luck . do come visit me some time. that goes to everybody who see this. WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET. and please sign my guestbook at the bottom of my webpage to let me know you came to see me do send your very good friends ( thank you ) it good to meet new friends. love a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete